Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pierce Brosnan likes your curves.

To supplement my "No Fat Chicks?" post:


I give you the beautiful and curvaceous Keely Shaye Smith, an NBC correspondent, out for a stroll with her incredibly sexy husband... wait for it... Pierce Brosnan!!

To all those beautiful ladies out there who are under the impression that you won't find any man, much less a quality one, if you don't lose the weight, I'm here to tell you that's absolutely not true.  In my own experience, once I decided that I am beautiful, amazing, and deserving of a just-as-amazing partner, I found that there was no guy in the world who was "out of my league," extra pounds and all.

Your weight has nothing to do with the kind of partner you can find or the kind of partner you deserve, just as it has nothing to do with how beautiful you are or how much you can achieve in your life.

As Justin Timberlake attests,


No comments:

Post a Comment