Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Vintage charm.


"Men wouldn't look at me when I was skinny, but since I gained 10 pounds this new, easy way I have all the dates I want."

Just let this sink in for a moment.

And then realize, please, once and for all, that society is a fickle, fickle friend.  Society's definition of what is "beautiful" is constantly changing, and it never has anything to do with reality.  You will never be tall enough, short enough, skinny enough, curvy enough, blond enough, brunette enough, have the right breasts, butt, thighs, abs, or legs for society.

And you know what?  That's okay.  Because unless you're a celebrity and it's your job to please society, you don't have to worry about it.

 As long as you're enough for you, you're enough.  Period.  And that is why this journey is so important for each and every one of us to take: once you realize that you are more than enough for yourself, you are enough for anybody else that matters. #

No comments:

Post a Comment